On Monday we made the trip from Provo to Boise. The girls did really well in the car. We stayed with Myca and Jared and just kind of hung out the first few days. I took the kids to the park with Nena and their kids. Went out to lunch with my friend Staci that I used to work with, saw Dr. G(who I worked for) and got an adjustment which felt awesome.
Thursday Collin flew in and met us. Friday, the boys all went golfing and then we floated the Boise River, The kids had a blast! Marlee cried at first that she didn't want to go down the "waterfall" but once she went over the first rapids she was fine. Kenna on the other hand climbed to the front of the boat and screamed "AGAIN, AGAIN!" I held her off the side of the boat dragging her legs in the water for quite a while...she's nuts.
Saturday all the girls went and got pedicures and then we all went to Sandy point to play of the beach. All the grown up kids played volleyball almost the whole time. It was a blast. We got to see Scott and Jenn (Collin's BF from high school) which was great. Jenn is majorly pregnant with baby #6 and I was glad she got to make the trip!
After that we had an amazing dinner at Myca and Jareds. I always enjoy my time with the Earl's, we have so much fun together even if we're not doing anything at all. Never a dull moment. I miss them all already!
Of coarse, I didn't tale my camera out til the very last day...so I missed everything we did except for Sandy Point. Oh well, there is always next year...
Grandpa warming up Tayden and Kenna
Daydre and Marlee
Lysh, me and Myca after volleyball
Daydre and Marlee
Lysh, me and Myca after volleyball
Hendrix and Marlee... these two were INSEPARABLE! It was really cute. They would ask every night for a sleepover and at the exact same time make these sad little puppy dog faces. Who could resist?
Collin and Jenn
Scott and Corbin man-hugging
and is it just me, or does it look like Scott is in route for a booty grab?
1 comment:
seriously loving these photos... and seriously wishing we had figured out a way to combine families. so cute!
Post a Comment