One of the good things about living in Colorado Springs is that there is SO much to do so close to our house. We live within 30 minutes of Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak, the North Pole, and Manitou Springs. My mom and two sisters came up on Tuesday because my sisters hadn't seen our house since we moved in! After the tour we took all the kids to Manitou Springs for the afternoon. It was super fun. We went to some little shops, Nana bought them all a treat at the chocolate shop, we hit up the quarter rides and stopped at the Olive Tap, where I FINALLY got the Peach White Balsamic Vinegar I had been wanting. I am telling you, that place is amazing! Everyone had a good time and we all got to be out in the fresh air for a while, which I think is always a good idea! Thanks for coming ladies, and come back soon!


Notice the poses?





4 comments:
I can not believe how big all of these kids are getting! WOW! I love it and kenna's coat is so frekin cute! besides Paige do kids get any cuter???
That is such a CUTE picture of Kenna! All the photos are good, but Kenna's little face is ADORABLE! I can't stop looking at it!
so fun... & yes! We need to live closer. Then I could get great ideas from you! ...DREAM DREAM...
What a fun day and cute kids!
Post a Comment