Usually in CO we just celebrate birthdays with family (since there are 10 cousins here). This year Marlee wanted to have a separate party with her girl friends. We agreed on a "Barbie in a Fashion Fairytale" party. The girls came dressed in whatever they deemed fashionable. We put pink streaks in their hair when they arrived and then went inside to watch the movie. Unfortunately, about 20 minutes into the party I ended up with a horrendous migraine.
Collin helped me get them all pizza and drinks while they watched the show. After that we did the cake and then went outside to play some games. The girls all got to bring home a purse filled with everything a fashionista would need ( feather boa, a princess make-up kit, nail polish, etc)
I think it went well, I was just really sad I didn't get to be more hands on. I also realized later that day that I didn't get a picture of myself with the birthday girl, or Kenna with Mar. Oh well, there is always next year!
Marlee and Maya
aka "knucklehead" (I'm not really sure why they call each other that...)
Marlee and Grace
Mar and Kinlie
The whole Fashion Fairytale clan
Singing Happy Birthday
Mar and Lily at the family birthday party
She had been DYING for this movie. Thanks Nana!
My first attempt at a fondant cake, thanks for the help Jenn! 

6 comments:
Great Job on the cake! Very Cute!! Marley is such a little fashionista, I wouldn't expect anything less than a FABULOUS birthday party. lol
what a fun party idea!! love it.
I would have a headache if I made that cute of a cake too :P
Well done!
This seriously rocks!
CUTE!! I need that top pic of Lil and Mar, it's a keeper for sure!
so cute!! and i love the cake!
Post a Comment