First day at Smarty Pants Preschool

It's hard for me to believe that my "little" Kenna Loo is old enough to be in preschool. She is LOVING it. Absolutely none of the reservations and worries that Marlee was having with school this year. The first day we got there and she was ready to kiss me goodbye and rock and roll!! She is so independent it scares me. She's extremely bright and outspoken... She's truly an Earl. I'm so proud of the little person she is becoming. Love her to pieces.

Kenna and Mar

Kenna and Owen

Kenna and "Miss Aunt Jenn"

And with big prego mom

2 comments:
Too cute!
Okay..first of all would u quit with the "Big" momma, "Big" Prego mom?? You looked Beautiful pregnant! Second, I cannot believe how much Marlee&Kenna have grown up since I last saw u guys..Brings tears to my eyes. What Beautiful little girls. Little Liam is Precious..hope all is well..It's fun to catch up with u on urblog..tried calling u tonight!! Love&MissU!
Post a Comment