Thursday, November 24, 2011

Six Going on Sixteen!

It's so hard for me to believe that my baby girl is 6 already! So many milestones being reached in our family. Sometimes I just want to hit the pause button and stop to smell the roses.
Marlee brings SO much joy into our lives, and the lives of everyone around her. She is one of the most caring, considerate and tender children I have ever met. A real "old soul". She is my cuddle bug, and my gentle reminder of all things righteous. She always brings me back to what is truly important in life and for that I am grateful. I love you sweet girl.

The "smurf day girl


All the little smurfs at the party


The blue food






Collin teaching the smurfette's how to do the robot at the dance party



Why do I even bother.... They just wanted to tissue paper...


-Mandi

No comments: