Wednesday, November 07, 2007

7 Things About Me....for you Nena

(Don't worry, it's an old picture I didn't cut it or dye it.....yet)


I don't ever do these silly things either, but Nena did and tagged me and I am gonna do it for her so she will help me make a banner! So as boring as I am here goes...
1. I am a Reality TV Slut:
I LOVE reality TV for some reason. I can't even list all the shows I DVR
and skip through on a regular basis.
2. I am OCD about my closet:
I never thought it was weird until people
started helping put things away and I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT!
I have to have ALL my clothes (and Collins) facing the right direction on
the hanger, and they have to go in order...you know, sweaters, then long
sleeves, then 3/4 length, short sleeves and tank tops....is that weird?
Oh, and the pants preferably color coded.
3. I am obsessed with warm tapioca pudding:
There is just something about it...especially when it starts to get cold
like right now....I could eat it every night before bed!
4. I have super-sonic hearing:
For some reason my sense of hearing
has seriously increased since giving birth to Marlee. Collin thinks I am
crazy, but I can hear the slightest little noises, and unfortunately
now having a 2 year old, it makes me seriously paranoid! I sleep
with ear plugs every night!
5. I love to Sing:
I have always loved to sing...not necessarily for an audience
but just for myself. It is a huge release and now that I am a mom I SO
enjoy singing to Marlee and Makenna in utero. Music makes me happy!
6. Secret Ambitions:
There are 2 things that I think I would REALLY enjoy doing
if I ever went back to school or work (besides hair).
I think it would be AMAZING to be a Labor & Delivery Nurse
b/c I ADORE babies and love pregnancy (most the time)!
The other is to take Photography classes and be able to take AMAZING
photos of my family and friends. Having Marlees pictures taken
here recently had even furthered this desire for me.
I am truly intrigued.
7. I LOVE to change my hair!
I don't know what it is...I guess I am just ADD,
but I love to dye my hair. I have had black,red,blonde,
brown, pink, highlighted, low lighted, long, short, and in between
Keeps things interesting!
I am leaving it for now b/c my husband loves it long and I haven't
had it long since we got married....here's for you babe!

So, there it is, 7 things you never knew, and probably never wanted to
know about me! Makes you think though!
I Tag:
Chels
Rachel
Lindsay
and Corbin (lets be honest...you have no life)

8 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh that seriously stinks about your friend's list! They should tell you that's going to happen before it does! Anyway, love the new background! I had no idea that you have supersonic hearing, that's hilarious!

jordan.krogman said...

That was a fun read! :c) I think you and I have the same "passions". . . I'd give anything to work in L&D (or post partum) once I'm done with school, but it's the most competitive area of nursing to get into, especially as a new grad with no experience! Maybe some day. And the photography thing? We'll get that worked out! I'm excited to help you out as soon as I've got time. How's everything going over there? Are you getting tired of your "bed rest"?? Let me know if you're feeling up for visitors and maybe I'll stop by with some books or movies this weekend.

::lindsay said...

I always like to read these types of posts because you always find out something new about people. I had no clue about your closet. That's so funny. I don't think I could let you see mine though. You would be aghast at what you saw.

mumovearls said...

Ha Ha that is so funny-
Lets talk about your new blog banner

Christina said...

I hope you're surviving your bed rest. I bet you're going crazy!!! Good luck. :)

Tiffany said...

Mandi--I am the SAME WAY about my closet--except Brian refuses to comply! Sometimes I go through and organize his clothes...but I swear he purposely messes them up to annoy me. I guess I can take solace in the fact that mine are organized!!

Tom Earl said...

I love you dear.......did from the first moment that I met you!

Sarah said...

OK so I finally met someone else who loves warm tapioca. Everyone thinks I'm crazy when I make it and offer it to them warm. YUMMY!! I hope your doing ok, sorry I've not called again this week but I know if you need something you'll call(right?).