Ok so if easily offended do not read,but I really think this is the funniest thing Marlee has said yet. The conversation took place when Marlee crawled into bed with us in the morning.
She looks down my shirt at my chest and says:
Marlee: "Mommy boobies"
Me: "Yes Marlee, those are Mommy's boobies"
Marlee: (lifting up her nightie) "I have boobies"
Me: "yes Marlee, those are your boobies"
***She then continues to pull my shirt down and says again
"Mommy boobies"
Me: "Yes, they are mine you little PERV"
Marlee: "Hey, I not a perv!"
It was SO funny. I know she has no clue what that word even means but she obviously knew it was a negative connotation, and got all defensive about it, it was HILARIOUS. Collin and I just sat there laughing for the longest time. Anyway, had to write it down somewhere, these are the things you would hate to forget!
3 comments:
Hahhhahahahaha that is Hilarious Man I miss that little girl- I'll have to call u and tell you what Hendrix did the other day in the shower to me! -Nena Hope you are feeling well
How funny is she! I'm glad you wrote that down because that is one story you'll want to remember!
OMG, how funny that you wrote about a "perv" story. . . I just did the same thing on my blog. It's the innocence that makes it so funny! ;)
Post a Comment