Wednesday, November 07, 2007

One Day at a Time...

I am surviving life on "bed rest" although I have to say it is not as easy as it sounds. It is REALLY hard not to get up and do all the normal things you are used to doing in your day-to-day routine. Play with and pick up Marlee, do the dishes, vacuum (that one is driving me NUTS!), etc. Since I don't necessarily feel like I am under the weather, or sick I feel like I should be up doing things. I just have to keep reminding myself, it is not about me, it is about Makenna and making sure she gets here as safely as possible. I am so excited to meet this little trouble maker!
As you can see, I have edited my template here on Blogger, but in doing so, it deleted my ENTIRE LIST of all my friends and families Blog addresses. So...if it's not too much to ask, as you check in here, PLEASE LEAVE a comment and link to get to your blogs so I can remake my list. I really enjoy being able to get on and read what is happening with my loved ones. PLEASE!!! Love to all!

9 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

wildecrew.blogspot.com. Your blog looks great!!
-Chelsie

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I had the exact thing happen! Looks good though!

stephaniekmoore.blogspot.com

Lucas said...

Idnam! It's Jason. lol

I like the new profile. It looks fantabulous!

I'm glad to hear you're doin well and taking care of Makenna!

I miss you.

My blogsite is: www.freshnessfactor.blogspot.com

::lindsay said...

www.5minuteswasted.blogspot.com

Like the new template!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Hope that the bed rest doesn't last too long for you, that must be frustrating.

My blog: www.pigtailsandsnails.blogspot.com

mumovearls said...

you already have mine but I'll send you a list of all the ones I read-nena

Tonya Bennett said...

Love your blog....

bennettphotography.blogspot.com

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

I can't wait to meet makenna either! hang in there.
thehoneycutts.blogspot.com
-kristen

Angie said...

You know ours - Monsonmemories.blogspot.com
Take it easy. I hope you're feeling better today!
Love Ang