So I made the mistake of deciding we needed to take some pictures...all together. None of my 3 children (yes, I am gonna include Collin in this one) would cooperate. Marlee was crying for cake, Makenna was freezing and Collin wouldn't smile! It was not an easy task. We had the set the timer for the family picture just because I wanted one so bad of the four of us together. Anyway...here were a few of the better ones. I know this is kinda picture overload but oh well.




11 comments:
OK!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about! These are wonderful. Love Collin's shaved face!!!!!!!!
Your family is so so cute! Love the pics!
-k
Well done. It was worth all the headaches!
Love them! I can't wait to get some too! Of course, I am even more anxious to get this munchkin out of the belly and into the world, but I am almost that anxious to get my hair cut and get some cute pics like these!
so adorable you always have the cutest pics, not just some random ones with toys and everything else in the background. Your a hot mama. :) miss u
Those pictures are adorable! I love the little girls pictures! They are so beautiful. You guys are a HOT family! Love, Cam
You are simply gorgeous, and so is your family!
These is no such thing as picture overlad! Love the pics!
These are cute!! You have inspired me to try the timer thing too! we don't have any pics of the five of us yet and that is truly sad, it's been 5 months already! So I guess it's worth the trouble afterall!
Such cute pictures! You guys have one good lookin' family!
I love mekennas hair it's so cute -n
Post a Comment