Makenna and I had our 6 week check ups yesterday, even though it has actually been 7 weeks now. We are both doing great! She is
10 lbs. 10 oz. and is 22 inches long. She is 50% for both weight and height. I had her in this cute little outfit today for story time so I dug out an old picture of Marlee wearing the same thing to really see the differences and similarities between them. I laughed so hard when I found it! I don't ever remember Marlee looking like that! She really did have BIG eyes as an infant! Yet, I thought she was literally THE single most beautiful baby in the world. Isn't it wonderful that love is blind sometimes? JK! (keep in mind, this is not the most flattering baby picture I have of her!! lol) I still think she is the most beautiful 2 1/2 year old ever! Anyway, what do you think, is there any
family resemblance?
Marlee, 5 weeks old
Makenna, 7 weeks old
9 comments:
Those are cute... it seems like Marlee was just barely that age and now you have a second! Crazy! I think your right on the nose thing, their noses are similar and Makennas hair is MUCH lighter! Other than that I think they have their own looks. I think Marlee (at least at the age she is now) looks more like your family and Makenna is looking more like Collin. But it is amazing how much babies change the first few months! I probably wont think that next week, they are both darling girls!
AH! I love that post. I love seeing them in the same outfit. So so so so Cute. I agree with wildecrew's comments. They have the same nose. I love it! It will be fun to see how my kids look (their similarities/differences, etc.) I know what you mean about how you feel your baby is the cutest thing alive. i hear ya! Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Cam
I don't really remember Marlee looking like that either. That picture makes me laugh! I think Kenna looks like she could be sisters with Tori and Liz. Maybe Owen will look like you! ;) Kenna definitely fills those overalls out better than Marlee did!!
That is a really cute post. :)
That's one thing I love about having another girl, you get to enjoy all the cute little outfits again. It's fun to remember what was going on the first time around. Cute, cute girls you have!
I agree with Angie. How fun to have two beautiful girls!! :)
cute! They totally have the same nose! Kenna definitely has different colouring. Very much sisters though. I know I have been shocked at how different Seger looks then my other two. hair alone. Evana nd Vienna had sooo much and Seger is a little fuzz head.
Your girls are adorable!!
Makes me ready to have my own little girl! So different from boys!! And yes, I'm still waiting....
I just keep shaking my head and asking myself the same Question, "What in the world is Collin going to do with a house full of girls?" poor boy needs a baby boy to beat up on!
I think Makenna is looking SO cute I can't wait to see her!-n
Post a Comment