
My sister, Jenn, had her baby on Tuesday. His name is
Owen, and he is DARLING! He was
7 lbs. 11 oz. And
20 1/4 in. long. She made the same mistake I did and waited too long before asking for an epidural so she had him naturally (ouch!). I am proud of you sis, I know it wasn't easy! Now we both know better the next time around! lol. Here he is, I can NOT wait to see him, and bless him and Makenna together! Welcome to the family Owen!
6 comments:
Yea! Congrats Tom and Jen!
good job to your sister on the natural birth way to go. I bet that was worse then when I pooped a Pepsi can. Collin you ever had a mean duke like that? I hope that isn't to crude. Peace Jared
Hi Mandi! Of course I know who you are. We are in Seattle now. We love it, except for the occassional days when I am sick and tired of the dang rain. I'm pg with #2 and due in August. Brooklyn and the baby will be 13 months apart. Yup, crazy. ANyway, glad to see you guys are doing great too. Your girls are adorable and you look amazing for just having a baby! Glad you dropped a line. Marcie
Yup, it was on purpose! We tried for 2 years with Brooklyn so we thought we'd get a head start. 1st month! I was kind of sick the 1st 13 weeks or so, but nothing like I was with Brooklyn. I'm feeling pretty good so far, but the 2nd is definitely different than the first as I'm sure you can attest. Erik is a senior accountant for a company here. He likes his job, and we LOVE the company he's with. Are you guys still in CO? What part?
COngrats Jenn we can't wait to see more pictures of this handsome little man! -nena
Dang, that kid is cute! His parents must be really good looking. HA HA! He can't wait to meet you either! Only a couple of weeks left til I can squish Kenna!
Post a Comment