I put her in these "real clothes" yesterday. I thought she
looked SO old! It was totally an outfit I would wear. I love Old Navy!
Thanks Chan for the great baby wear!
Makenna was 8 weeks old yesterday. I am just so shocked at how fast the time is flying by. She literally changes everyday SO much! Its amazing. She is still a very well behaved baby. I took her shopping over the weekend with my friend Paris and we were gone from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and she never made a peep...really, not one! She is just such an angel. She is pretty much always that mild mannered, unless she is really poopy, or really hungry. She is starting to smile and coo and I absolutely LOVE it! Marlee and I caught her laughing in her sleep the other day. I have NEVER seen anything so cute/funny on a new baby. Hilarious! She loves her swing (lucky for me!) and usually will sit in it long enough to put Marlee down for a nap, or do the dishes. The no-dairy thing is getting a LITTLE easier, but it still sucks! But, she is TOTALLY worth all the torture!
Makenna was 8 weeks old yesterday. I am just so shocked at how fast the time is flying by. She literally changes everyday SO much! Its amazing. She is still a very well behaved baby. I took her shopping over the weekend with my friend Paris and we were gone from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and she never made a peep...really, not one! She is just such an angel. She is pretty much always that mild mannered, unless she is really poopy, or really hungry. She is starting to smile and coo and I absolutely LOVE it! Marlee and I caught her laughing in her sleep the other day. I have NEVER seen anything so cute/funny on a new baby. Hilarious! She loves her swing (lucky for me!) and usually will sit in it long enough to put Marlee down for a nap, or do the dishes. The no-dairy thing is getting a LITTLE easier, but it still sucks! But, she is TOTALLY worth all the torture!

Other than that, its been life as usual around here. Collin is waiting to hear back about his Masters application and then we will be able to decide where we will be for the summer.
Marlee is doing well. She adores her baby sister and always wants to hold her
and take her in the bath with her. 2 nights ago I put Makenna in the baby bath inside the big bath while Mar was bathing, she thought it was SO cool! When I got the baby out, this is what I came back in to find...
Thanks for the strategically placed arms and legs Mar!
She was just hanging in the baby bath pouring water on her tummy. Singing a little song. Too funny. I think sometimes she does things like this cause she wants to be the baby. Funny girl.

10 comments:
Makenna is such a cutie! I loved the picture of the two of them in the same outfit at the same age. It is so fascinating how babies turn out. You have a great looking family!
Ok, so there is only one pic of Makenna where she doesn't look like a red head. I am SO adopting her! Your girls are such dollies!
Holy COW she looks like a redhead in that top picture!!! I can't wait to see that hair in person!
It sounds like our McKenna's are more and more alike. It will be so fun to see them in person. Especially if my McKenna keeps her little red tint. I'm so grateful for the swing. Thankfully, my McKenna loves her swing too, but only if she were as mild mannered. :) Marlee is such a beautiful young girl. What a CUTE mom you are! Love, Cam
Ok, my precious girls are so beautiful and McKenna has changed to much since I last saw her. Mar my munchkin, well, I can't wait. Kenna in the swing in her jeans really does look way to much like baby Tori did. Can you make the next two weeks hurry up already? Miss you all like crazy! Mom
They are such little cuties! Its amazing to me how two kids from the same parents can look so different from eachother! THey are so darling. I cant wait to see if Adysen looks like Hallie or not. Hopefully we will be able to see you guys before too long!
The girls are so cute! I love the red in Kenna's hair! Sounds like you have the dream baby.
Cutest girls ever. Makenna seems so sweet - she always looks so calm. Sounds like a fun shopping trip with Paris!! Where did you go that long??? Pamida? hh. jk. Is Paris leaving in May?
gee I need a bath chair like that- Marlee may-be auntie can borrow yours sometime???
Makenna is getting so old I can't believe it, she looks chubby too! so sweet!-n
oh little baby- she is so cute.
Post a Comment