Sometimes in the every day hustle and bustle of things I think I forget to sit back and truly enjoy the "small things" that make being a mom SO wonderful. Tonight, I gave the girls a bath, got Marlee to bed, and went back into my room to get Kenna. Well, she was obviously in a good mood, smiling and cooing. I just LOVE her sweet little smile. So, I layed next to her on the bed and started to sing to her and play with her hair (she is her mothers daughter..I LOVE that!). As soon as I started to sing her little face just lit up and she started cooing right along with me! I wish Collin would have been here to get the video camera, it was SO SWEET! I just kept singing, and she did too right along with me. It made my day. I just love those little things in life that make my heart melt. I am SO thankful for my 2 sweet girls and my wonderful hubby!



9 comments:
Too cute.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww. that made my heart melt too. I love her smily pictures. I can't believe she's smiling already!
I cannot figure out who she looks like! I guess I'll have to wait til I meet her in person!
I cannot figure out who she looks like! I guess I'll have to wait til I meet her in person!
Ok, so that smiling pic with the bib is to die for! What an angel. Only 10 more days!
her smile is bittersweet for me, can't wait to get my hands on them!
One Happy smiley time can make up for all the crying times! What a cutie! Mom is the best calling ever! Love, Cam
she is making me baby hungry like nobodies bis...
enjoy the times like these because soon she'll turn into a 2 year old monster-n
You are such a sweet mommy to those sweet little girly girls. I can't believe how much Makenna looks like Marlee when she smiles!!!! H.C. she is smiling so early!!!
Post a Comment