Collins parents finally made it out for the weekend to meet Makenna. It was SO good to see them again. We definitely do not get to see our families enough. They got in on Thursday late, and had to leave today and to me, it was NOT enough time! I always love having family come visit, and it makes it that much more special having a new baby for them to meet. 

Marlee loved having them here and despite a few Princess sized temper tantrums she was really a pretty good girl. We had a lot of good food and just hung out. I always enjoy catching up with them, they are such good company. Kenna got a lot of cuddle time and Marlee got some much needed attention too. Mom, Dad.....you been gone for like an hour and I MISS YOU ALREADY! COME BACK SOON!!!!


9 comments:
That is so fun - - I remember them visiting and making some AWESOME pasta - I'm sure they cooked some good food for you! Visitors are the best - - and you know they really love you if they'll come to Vermillion in January to see you!!!
Okay, they are the cutest grandparents eva!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! And I must add...Gail looks like she could be the mom- not the grandma! She looks fabulous! Did you bless MaKenna today? We are blessing our McKenna the 2nd of March. Love, Cam
Ok, so that hair color looks way more like a child that belongs to you, although she is still lighter (sking and hair) than Mar. What an angel! I am so excited to meet her. Pray taht her cousin will be no more than 6 weeks younger than her...please?
I am so glad that they finally made it out to meet her. Grandparents are the best! I'm sure you guys had a great time!!
Makenna's looking dang cute... I love how they just get prettier or handsomeier everyday at that age!
I know that they loved coming out to see that sweet baby! Dad said Marlee was hilarious -n
Its always fun to have family over! Your girls are so adorable! I love looking at your blog!
Loved seeing the folks on your blog and watching your Makenna grow as our McKenna does too! Fun to share. Love you guy, Peg
the whole lot of you look great! You can't beat meeting a newborn for the first time. Just one of those things in life impossible not to revel in!
Post a Comment