Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family Pictures

While here in Denver, we decided to take my camera out and try and get some decent family pictures. It still seems crazy to me that we are a family of four! I am just so happy with my life right now. I couldn't love being a mother of 2 beautiful girls any more! Every day is a new adventure, and some days prove to be huge challenges, but I wouldn't trade it for the WORLD! I can not see myself without Collin, Marlee or Makenna...we truly just belong together. And since it is Easter, I can't help but feel so thankful for the sacrifices that were made for me and my family so that we can experience the pains and joys of life together. We have been having SOOOO much fun here with all the family, and Marlee couldn't be happier seeing her Nana,Papa, Aunties, Uncles and cousins every day! She is in heaven! I like these ones because Collin and I don't get pictures of the two of us very often. He's such a punk when it comes to taking pictures. They kinda reminded me of our engagements... minus a little hair and plus a few pounds, ha!
5 years after taking our engagements!

He always looks so serious in pictures!!
And you always have to snap a kissing picture...

9 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Those are GREAT pictures! Thats what we need to do. You have a beautiful family! We wish we could have been there for Kennas blessing but know we are thinking about you! We are glad everything went so well and that you are able to spend time with your family. We miss you guys!

Chelsie Wilde said...

P.S. Happy Easter!

Matt and Debbie said...

Those look great! Nice to know the sun still shines somewhere on this planet, since it isn't here!

Tom Earl said...

I love your family pics! We are so proud of you both!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Beautiful pics! I'm so mad, I didn't get any taken of us, we were rushing off to church, and we all changed before I remembered when we got home. GRRRR. Oh well. : )

Stephanie Kay Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Those family pictures are adorable. What cute little girls!

Jenn said...

Your whole little crew is so photogenic! Your pics look fabulous! I especially like the kissing pic--you could be in a prefume add or something like that! HA!

Mama Lara said...

Wow! Those are great pics!I wish my husband would take cute pictures with me. How did you get him to hold still long enough to take those? You two are amazing and beautiful...er...not Collin, he's handsome...MANLY! I agree, that kissing picture could be in a commercial or ad!