Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dish Washer

As those of you who read my previous post, you know that Marlee can be a real pistol. Well, she can also be very sweet, kind, loving, funny, etc. She just cracks me up sometimes. Tonight, I was doing the dishes (by hand of course, we have no dishwasher)and she really wanted to help...and play with the bubbles. While we were doing the dishes I told her after we were done we were gonna get her in the bath...I guess I needed to clarify WHERE we would be doing this, because I ran to help the baby and when I came back, this is what I found. When I asked her what she was doing she looked at me like I was dense and said "I'm takin' a bath!". The dishes were done, so she was taking her bath. Made perfect sense to her. All I could do was laugh. Pay attention to the cabinets as you can see the water rushing down the sides from her dancing in her "bath".These are just a few pictures of her before she left for church on Sunday. It was one of those days when I just looked at her and thought "where have the last 2 1/2 years gone?" She is getting to be such a big girl, it just kills me that my sweet little baby isn't a baby anymore....or "sweet" sometimes either! LOL I love her so much.....sass and all. I guess I have to since I am pretty sure she gets it from me!

11 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Thats cute! Marlee looks so old in those church pictures... its crazy how fast time passes but oh how fun it is to see the little girls they are becoming! It will be interesting to see round two!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So funny! I love her hair for church. When do you find time to do her hair like that?! : )

Tiffany said...

I love it! :)

Unknown said...

So funny... man she is a cutie! And yeah- it is fun to watch her grow up on your blog, but yeah.. she is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her hair!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how adorable!!!!!! She's really the big sis now!

Matt and Debbie said...

Too funny!! She is a doll. Gotta love her suitcase like Daddy!! Thanks for sending Collin over to get Matt last night. I really appreciate it. I'm doing much better now.

Krissy said...

Elle has that same dress. It is so cute!

mumovearls said...

crackin me up -you said she could take a bath!
Ok I love her hair how did you do that? I need a close up next time!
have fun in Denver this weekend we'll miss you!-n

ashleyboice said...

man she must have a lot of treats in that backpack. hahaa

Peg and Parker said...

For some reason, my comments haven't been posting...I'll try again on peg's computer. This is Cammy Moffat, anyway, she's so cute! I love that coat. I need to get one just like it. Love, Cam