Thursday, March 06, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

So, I decided to make a post of some of my favorite things with the baby.
#1 Daddy Cuddle Time:
Collin LOVES this newborn stage because he can sneak in a nap while "watching" the baby. I LOVE watching them snuggle up and go to sleep.
#2. TOO Big Baby Bows:
I don't know what it is about little babies and big bows/accessories.
Even though the bows are often times the same size as the baby's head, for
some reason it still looks so dang cute!

#3. "Help"

I love that Marlee is always trying to help me with the baby.She always says, "Mom, I'na hold her", or "sissy needs her baba"...usually when she says that the baby is actually asleep...oh well.Thanks for the help Mar!

3 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

So far so good with Hallie loving her sister like that too, I hope it stays. It is so cute to see them together. I cant believe Makenna is already 9 weeks!! She is getting so big! Cute girls!

Tom Earl said...

I love the pics and the stories!

mumovearls said...

Love these pictures! your girls are so cute! -nena