Wednesday, April 02, 2008

3 Months Old...

Where has the time gone? I remember it going by quickly when Marlee was a baby, but this is ridiculous! I still feel like Kenna is such a newborn, but she's really not anymore. I can not believe she is three months old already. I have been such a bad blogger since I got to Denver. We are always SO busy when we come for a visit, we go NON-STOP! I have been here like 3 weeks now and will be heading home this weekend, It was SO fun to come see everyone and let them meet the baby. My mom took everyone, yes, EVERYONE meaning all 11 grand babies to see Horton Hears a Who today. It was too funny. We had a great time and are sad to see it all coming to a close here, but ready to get home and be with Daddy!I Will be posting more pictures when I get back home and settled. Love to all, and I can't wait to see you all again my Vermillion friends!!!!!! Sorry for disappearing on ya!

13 comments:

Christina said...

I just barely got your message on my blog. I've been slacking at checking it lately. I didn't realize you are still here. How should I get my Arbonne stuff? Are you busy tomorrow at all? We may go to the zoo in the afternoon, but maybe in the morning??? Do you have my phone number?

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, my gosh. . . your mom must be one heck of a woman to take eleven kiddos to a movie! LOL I have a hard time taking my TWO! Hopefully there will be nice weather when you get back so you can come outside and play with everyone. . . the weather has actually been nice here lately!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Good news... Reese can say Marlee now (instead of Wallee) although I kinda miss that! hehe. So glad you've had a good time. Its nice to have a little rejuvination with family! Hope you have a safe drive back. Give me a call when you're all settled in!

Tom Earl said...

I need to see the 3 month pics!

Nicole said...

Glad that you are having a good time with your family. We miss you guys!It'll be good to see you! I love the little hat McKenna is wearing. So cute! She's such a doll!

Matt and Debbie said...

So when are you coming back?!?! I hope you don't take off again for finals!! I'll never see you guys again!

mumovearls said...

she is a dollie!-n

Paris said...

I miss you! Come home!!!!! I love that little hat! It's so cute!

::lindsay said...

Cute hat! Glad you had fun with your family.

Mama Lara said...

Holy cow she is so precious!! I'm glad you got a picture with that hat!! Love you!!

Randrea said...

She is beautiful!! It was good to see you at church the other week. Marlee was so adorable in nursery!! What a good girl she was :) --Andrea Seeman

Chelsie Wilde said...

She is adorbale, I love those little cheeks! It sounds like you guys had a fun couple of weeks with your family! Have a safe trip back!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh man... its a lot harder than it looks. at least for me! if you wanna try, you have to get a regular background on blogger with the stretch minima option. then you have to edit each photo for the web, at a resolution of appx 85 then you have to upload it to photobucket, copy the html code, and paste it to your blog. Jordan explained it in one of her posts- her directions are a lot better. she's so good at all this stuff! i think i'm satisfied with just clicking on mine for now to see them bigger. let me know what you decide. :)