Monday, April 21, 2008

I Smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Reese was Marlee's first real friend out here in Vermillion. They have had 2 years to play together and are best buddies. They are SO much alike. They both are princess obsessed, they love to paint nails, dance and sing, they both have attitude like nobodies business, and they are both cute as a button. It has been so fun to watch them grow and learn together.
They were models for a project that Jordan (our amazing photographer) was working on this week, and she was sweet enough to give us a few pics of the two of them together(above)! I am so glad we got some current ones before they go!
Below is a look back at the last 2 years with out little "Princesses".
We'll miss you Reesie!Hopefully you two peas in a pod will be able to stay connected even so far away!

8 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, that is so sad! :( They have both grown up so much since those first few pics were taken. . . it's great that you have all of those photos to remind Marlee of her first little "best friend" when she's older.

Matt and Debbie said...

How sweet!! That made my heart melt.

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so sweet! That's so hard to have friends move away at such a young age when they don't really understand. Hopefully they will find a way to stay friends. :)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh Mandi and Marlee.... Reese and I have looked at this post so many times already! The first time, I totally cried! It has been so fun. It was fun to start this crazy ride with you guys, I'm just so sad we don't get to stick around to finish it out with you. You have been the best of friends, all of you. We are going to miss you like crazy. I know that Reese and Marlee will easily stay friends! Thanks for all the good times so far, and I know there's more to come. Can't wait for you guys to come out and see Mt. Rushmore! I'm gonna miss you Mandi!!! xoxo

Nicole said...

How cute, sweet, precious, and sad all at the same time! What little sweeties. How sad that Marlee will be losing her best buddy. I love watching those two together. I love the smoochie pic.

::lindsay said...

I'm so sorry! That's so sad that you guys will be losing some great friends. I'm sure you all will keep in touch though.

By the way, the headbands are really easy to make. You could easily do it.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how sad and adorable all at the same time.

mumovearls said...

I miss having good friend from school! some of our friends we still see though...-n