Well, after 3 weeks of being in CO, we are back "home". It was SUCH a fun trip and even though it was long, it still went by fast. It was so good to see family and friends from both sides of the family. The trip went well...considering we had two kids with us. They both did surprisingly well in the car. We FINALLY made it home, we pull into the parking lot and say "Look Marlee, we're home!!!"...she immediately starts to cry and says..."I wanna go to papa's house". Yikes. It is taking her some time, but she is getting used to being back, and not being as spoiled! She is happy to be back to play group, story time, and gymnastics with her little friends here.
I brought Makenna to the DOC yesterday. We layed her on the scale and it said 10 lbs 4 oz...huh? Since she was 12.4 the last time I brought her in, I was lost. They re-set the scale and then we saw that at 3 months, she now weighs a whopping 13 lbs 4 oz....sounded much more accurate. She is doing really well. And besides still having the milk allergy is very healthy.
I am waiting to get my CD mailed to me of all my Denver pictures b/c the one I tried to make didn't work so I still have no pictures!!! Soon I hope!
1 comment:
It's always so hard coming back to these little apartments after spending time away, isn't it? My kids are the same way as Marlee, "When can we go to Grandma's again?!" lol I think the hardest part is just not having the space to run around in.
It was nice seeing you outside yesterday and chatting. . . should be a fun summer (once I dump this kid out, anyway!) :)
Post a Comment