Friday, May 30, 2008

The SPLASH Park

My girls and I (yes, I am in a swim suit...no, you will
probably not see it on here again!)
Yesterday a few of us brought our kids to the new splash park by our house. We had never been there and weren't quite sure what to expect, but it was GREAT. The kids absolutely loved it.
I thought this next sequence of pictures was too funny not to post.
She was a little unsure at first...
So she tried a hand...
and then a leg...
Then the booty
What the!?!?!?
Yowza!She finally got the hang of things and loved it!With her cousins Lily and Tori

8 comments:

::lindsay said...

Looks like fun! Kaiya has the same swim suit as Marlee!

Christina said...

Oh how fun! Where is that? We need to get together soon. Now that I am back in town I am pretty free...

Lindsey said...

That looks like so much fun!! Marlee is such a cutie-pie - - love that swimsuit!! Kenna is so adorable and getting so dang big!!!

Tonya Bennett said...

How fun! Love the sequence photos! Marlee is a doll and I love her CURLS! I am sorry to hear about the post below...I think every mother had a horror story about poo!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

looks like so much fun!! We have a few splash parks around our area too. i don't think that my kids really grasped it last year. So this year shoud be alot more fun. they were scared of it last year.

P.s. can't wait to see you in July maybe!??

mumovearls said...

I love you Marlee! kisses from auntie Nena

Matt and Debbie said...

Looks like fun! Kenna is getting so big, I can't believe it's already been five months. She (and you) are beautiful in those photos!!

Paris said...

Looking good in your swimming suit. I'm still not ready to get in one yet!