Raif, Makenna, Paisley, Dax,Ginger and Rebekah
Today we had a little "farewell" BBQ. We got all the neighbors and friends from church together and had TONS of food, games and fun. It was SO fun to get everyone together for one final hoo-ra. We have met some of the most amazing people and some of the best friends since we moved here. I was so scared to come to Vermillion because I was so sure I wasn't going to have any friends... well, two years later I am more than sad that a lot of the friends I have made are leaving. It seems weird that the time has come already. This is everyone's last week together, and it just seems like it doesn't make sense. We should all be here together!!! It won't be the same without you all (especially 3 a.m. game nights and Settlers of Catan!) Anyway, I love you all and thank you for each of your individual gifts that have made my experience here so much more than I ever could have expected, and to those of you who are leaving for good, I wish you the BEST of luck, and hope our paths cross again soon. You will be missed.
Nicole,Tori,Jordan,Me,Paris,Debbie,Nicole H













10 comments:
You know I was kinda having a "I miss our Law school friends" night tonight and then I read your Blog... BOO HOO! I miss our Law school friends... *sniff, sniff* you just always have a connection with them because of the experiences that you shared!
I heard about a web site? Collin? Book? What's the deal? I need info?-n
Hey collin do you remember a girl that you worked with at K-mart?
(yes everyone Collin had a job at K-mart) No Mandi he never kissed her... Her name was Corina and you always called her Corin...I ran in to her at the Dentist she is a Hygienist now. She said to say Hi! asked about how you were doing.
Okay, judging by that picture of all of us, I really need to get that baby OUT SOON! lol Such cute photos and fun memories. . . we had a great time, too, and I'm glad I got to take a break from studying to hang out with everyone.
Geez, it looks like we left one year too soon!! What I wouldn't give to have been at that sweet party!! It's funny how you can fall in love with Vermillion, huh? It sure has a special spot in my heart!
Man, I have been MIA for a week and I missed a lot. You have such a darling family! I cant believe Kenna is already 4 months old. Those pics of Marlee at Gym at darling. And all those babies!! Crazy!! Looks like you have made some great friends!
Man, I have been MIA for a week and I missed a lot. You have such a darling family! I cant believe Kenna is already 4 months old. Those pics of Marlee at Gym at darling. And all those babies!! Crazy!! Looks like you have made some great friends!
Thanks for all the good memories Mandi. And for all the tips you've shared these last two years!! I can't believe Makenna's rolling over already! You're so sweet, and I'll miss you and your smile. But no "good byes" so I can prevent my blubbering.
Oh Mandi...I am really gonna miss your happy personality. You have done a great job "adjusting" to Vermillion and bringing people close together. Thank you so much for being such an awesome friend to me. I have loved hanging out with you these last 2 years. I am SO glad we got to be neighbors, and it was really neat to go through our pregnacys at the same time. I'll miss you like crazy, but it is sooo not over. I already can't wait to come back and visit you! Troy will have to be in Sioux Falls sometimes, so we'll tag along one of his trips and come see you!
PS- I know its a pain in the wazoo, but if you get time before you leave, I'd LOVE all those BBQ pics on CD or email or whatever. I'll be sure to include a really good tip on Wed night after my hair, hehe.
Hey -- just wanted to let you know that I got your email and the pictures are ordered. I really hope they get here before you take off; if not, I would be happy to mail them to you!! And yep -- that's your picture! I just edited it and sharpened for web viewing. ;)
Oh it was like yesterday when we where in the same back yard saying so many goodbyes to some of the same people. Lindsey is right you do fall in love with Vermillion. Your cute girls are growing so fast!
Post a Comment