Sunday, June 01, 2008

5 Months!


You gotta love the chubby baby cleavage!
Believe it or not, there was a time when I was pregnant with her, when I worried that I wouldn't be able to love her as much as I love Marlee. I was so sure that my heart would explode right out of my chest if I had to love another sweet baby that way. I don't know how, but the transition with Kenna was so easy and natural. Not only do I love her, but I love her every bit as much as I do my #1! She is a joy, and I can't believe that my sweet little monkey is FIVE months old today. She is still such an angel, I love having her to wake up to every morning. She truly is my Sunshine. No matter the weather outside, it is always bright and warm where ever she is. I love you Makenna!

11 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

She is just a doll! Great pictures! I cant believe how time flies.... 5 months already!! P.S. I have CS3

mumovearls said...

wow lokie! lookie!I can't wait to see this baby girl!-kisses from auntie

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

She is looking soo cute! Hope we get to meet her soon. side note: I also commented on facebook but really i have to say your hair is looking really good!

CharLee Carn said...

Your little girl is so adorable! I love it! I can't believe you are a mom with two beautiful girls! Hope everything is going good for you and your family!

Matt and Debbie said...

Thanks again for stopping by before we moved and leaving a caRD FOR US AND SOME mARTINELLI'S!!

jordan.krogman said...

She is just beauty-full, Mandi! I love the quilt she's lying on in that first picture. . .and you're looking GREAT, too! Those last 2 pics of you and your baby girl are so precious and will definitely be treasures in the years to come. :)

maccam said...

It's so amazing they grow up so fast! She is so beautiful. About the shoes...I put size 1's on her but they fall off. They are too big as well. It's a fun attempt though.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

she is so big and just adorable! your hair is gorgeous! how does collin like the job? are u comin thru utah any time soon? reese was tlkin about marlee today, miss you guys!

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

you guys are so cute!
-k

Tonya Bennett said...

Love the pictures of Kenna! Your hair is so long....and you're gorgeous like always!

Paris said...

She is so darn cute!!! Baby "Dack" misses his girlfriend! I am LOVING being here for the summer, but I'm also looking forward to this next year!