Me and my girls in the river
Two peas in a pod
Love this picture...minus the boogies.
Well, we just got home today from Washington. The girls and I left about a week and a half ago. We went and stayed in Moses Lake for a few days with Collins family and then went up to the cabin for a much needed family reunion. We haven't had that side of the family all together for I think almost 4 years. CRAZY! We have had parts of the family, but not everyone. It was SO fun. In our 5 years of marriage that was my first trip to the cabin. It was BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely breath taking scenery. It is right on the river so the kids could go play and they had a blast even though it was FREEZING cold water. We got there on Tuesday and left on Saturday. Collin flew in and drove himself down on Thursday and I am so thankful they let him off work to go. The week was great except for Friday night. Alysha started feeling sick late afternoon and then started puking around dinner time.... then through the night Me, Nena, Jared, Beckham, & Mom all lost it too. By Saturday Hendrix, Collin and Dad all caught it. What a mess. Luckily it was only like a 24 bug. I am feeling pretty much back to normal. Then last night was our last night all together and we were saying our goodbye's and Beckham fell and hit his head in EXACTLY the same spot in mom and dads house that split Marlee's face and cut his little head open. Poor kid had to go in and get 4 staples in his head. Love you Beckham! Anyways, over all we had a GREAT time, Marlee LOVED seeing all her cousins and we hope to do it again soon!Mikkel blowing bubbles in his hands....impressive!
Kenna cuddling aunt Nena
Alysha and Mom chillin'
My sweet pea
Nena is ridiculously talented....is body art a talent?
With daddy in Lake PonderayMars Bars and Honey Bunz...yeah, they both got their mama's booties
These two were too funny, watch out world!
A little chilly....but she did good!
Is it just me, or is this every mans dream?
Yeah, that's hot.
Jared brought his sniper rifle....it was actually really fun to shoot!
Even with ALL that extra fat...she still FROZE in that water...not happy.
I took about 200 pictures up there, so even though this is a TON, I had a lot more!
7 comments:
I love these pics! What a great trip!
How fun!! It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the pictures... cant wait to see more.
Ohhh my gosh, how fun!!! I can't believe Kennas chubby little legs. SO CUTE!!!!!!! I miss you guys! Tell everyone hi for me.
looks like a blast!! It's great to see pics of everyone.
looks like a blast!! It's great to see pics of everyone.
Fun! Must've been a family camping trip. Loved you shooting the rifle... I would have been too scared! Kenna must be a mobile little doll by now!
ok... Hendrix and Marlee's booties are just so cute! If you took a picture of us from behind it wouldn't be as cute!... block that memory from my mind...
I can't wait to see the girls again Hendrix has been missing Marlee and of coarse I'm missing my new baby give them a kiss from us...I'll post about CR as soon as I can!-n
Post a Comment