Yeah, I was tired by this point!
Me and Kenna enjoying the game
We had a GREAT 4th of July this year. We went the the Rockies game with a big group. I took the girls because Collin was at work. My mom & Dad, sister Ang and her fam, sister Nikki and her fam, Nikki's in-laws and a few friends all went. We were all decked out in red, white and blue which was kinda fun. We went to the game which early on looked to be a bust, but they pulled it off in the 9th inning and won 18-17. Collin got off work early and because my sister Jenn and her family ended up going to Vegas, we had an extra ticket and he got to come join us....YAY! We had SO much fun. At the end of the game, they move a few sections down to the field and do fireworks. By FAR Marlee's favorite part. She LOVED it. She smiled and giggled the whole time, and has asked me to start the fireworks every night since. Even Kenna did well...I think it startled her a little, but she didn't even cry! It was awesome, and definitely something we will do again next year if we are here.
9 comments:
Great post! I love the pics! What a good time!
That was fun, wasn't it? You gotta love a four hour game, plus another forty minutes to move people to the field, and fireworks at 10:45 with all those kids. Looking back, they were REALLY good!!
What little beauties you have, I love those pictures on the side! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend and that Marlee REALLY enjoyed the fireworks, too cute!
Your little family is so cute, I love it! The summer is going way too fast with the Fourth of July already gone! ahh! But I noticed that Colin was wearing an APX shirt! Are you guys working for that this summer? Thats what were doing out here in Boston!
Aw, fun! Nothing like a good ole' American baseball game on the 4th! You look great!
You and Kenna are BEAUTIFUL! (by the way, this is nicole) the whole bradleyjai thing throws everyone off. Anyways, Brad and I have always commented on how photogenic you are. I think I'm startin to get a hang of this whole girl thing. Belle might be turnin me into a softy. ;)
I LOVE Marlee's face in the one where she's so excited! So cute!!
email me your mailing address and I will send you a CD of all the pics. info@kristenhoneycutt.com
-kristen
Post a Comment