I know the rest of the Earl blogs have already posted these, but here are a few of our family pictures from up at the cabin. Myca's best friend from high school came and she is an AMAZING photographer, check her out here. It was so nice of her to snap some beautiful pictures for us. Thanks Kristen!
I absolutely adore this one of Kenna....just LOOK at that face...aaaahhhh

Not my finest, but I was up all night barfing!
8 comments:
Those are adorable, she did do a GREAT job! We need to get our family pictures done so bad!
P.S. I will email you those instructions for the blog, sorry I didnt get back to you sooner!
Your family pictures are so cute! I love them!
Those pictures are so CUTE!!! What a great photographer! Both McKenna's are growing up so fast! I love love love watching their progress together.
Ah! Why were you sick? Barfing is the worst! You look great BTW!
Oh, and don't worry about the whole solids issue...she's going to be just fine. I read that (most) babies really only need formula the first year. In my -humble, but correct- opinion, I think sometimes people/doctors expect too much out of babies when they go at their own pace (eating, crawling, walking, etc.) and will graduate from high school & college just fine! There's my little spill. Makenna is so beautiful, and Marlee. Love, Cam
Marlee looks so happy in the top two pictures! :) And that one of you and her kissing is soooo sweet! She is so beautiful. I seriously think she is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen.
Your pictures turned out great! I love the one of Kenna...you and Marlee...so precious!
love the pics!! Kristen is a good friend to have around from everything that i can tell! you all look great, especially since you were all so sick!
Wow. Those pics look great. So priceless and beautiful. You and your family are gorgeous.
Wow. Those pics look great. So priceless and beautiful. You and your family are gorgeous.
Post a Comment