Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well-Check

I know I already posted this picture, but for those of you who didn't pay attention to it,
or just need a reminder of how angelic she is....
For anyone interested Makenna had her "6 Month" well check today. Yes, I am well aware she will be 8 months next week but after we got back from having no insurance over the summer, this was the soonest they could get her in. Anyway, here are the stats:
Height= 26 1/4 in = 50%
Head = 69%
Weight= drum roll please.......... 18 lbs 8.5 oz = 95%
Ha ha, I had to laugh. Marlee was always in the 95% for weight too, until she was 18 months.
All the nurses loved Kenna's thighs and assured me maybe the shots wouldn't hurt so bad.....yea right. Poor thing cried herself to sleep and has been an angel ever since. She is such a sweetie.
We are heading back to Denver on Friday for my nephew Hunters baptism so if you don't hear from me for a week or so, that's why! I am making the car trip alone with the girls, so wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read your little girl is so healthy... i had to laugh because she has the same stats as Finn at 4months! crazy.. I already thought he was big.but now i realize he is huge :) Fun to read your updates! Even if we have yet to meet..one really can't pass up being in on a Earl's world...
nicole (canadian friend)

Chelsie Wilde said...

Awww, shots, bitter sweet.... but its good to hear that she is going really well and it sounds like she is eating really well too :). That is an angelic face! I was hoping her and Adysen would get to meet this summer :(. She is too cute!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Awww, shots, bitter sweet.... but its good to hear that she is going really well and it sounds like she is eating really well too :). That is an angelic face! I was hoping her and Adysen would get to meet this summer :(. She is too cute!

Matt and Debbie said...

Wow, Makenna, good weight! Poor sweetie sleeping forever after, though!! We all should've started getting together more often a lot sooner!