Thursday, October 16, 2008

D-Days



Marlee...believe it or not, she was NOT posing. I just have to try and get kandids of her because she refuses to be a nice girl and actually look at the camera and smile for a picture!


Kenna with her Cheerios
Last week was Dakota Days at USD. Which for those non-coyotes is homecoming week. Every year they have a parade down on Main Street ,and this was our third year going. It was definitely Marlee's favorite year. She ended up getting quite a bit of candy. Maybe now she doesn't need to go trick-or-treating! Anyway, we had a great time despite the cool weather and I was sad to realize this would be our last one. In case you hadn't noticed, I am starting to get sad and sentimental about leaving this place... anyway here are some of the parade pictures.


Marlee and Ava watching the cheerleaders do tricks


Ava waiting for candy...This is what Collin thought of being in a picture....freakin' punk!
EmmersonMarlee and the Toby's chicken... or "big bird" as she would say

Brenda and Annie

5 comments:

Tess said...

I just cannot get over how adorable your daughters are! And now you have evidence (Colin's picture) as to why Marlee won't smile for the camera either!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Collin! Hahaha. Oh my, I love Marlee's hat. Where'd you find that? Brenda looks so pretty in that pic. It's good that you're soakin up every minute you have left. You're really gonna miss that place! I need to come visit! We miss you guys. Oh, and I love the Halloween bucket. Ours didn't make it to this year. Boo.

Mama Lara said...

If it's any consolation, you can start going to the Grandview Homecoming parade with Linda, Nikki and I! OR, we could go to the Smoky one!! I love you and miss you! I love the pics of your kids...all THREE of them!

Tom Earl said...

I love Collin's pic!

Nicole said...

Those pictures make me miss Vermillion and all of you! All the little kids are growing so much. Can't believe how much hair Annie has. Marlee's hat is adorable just like her!