Friday, October 10, 2008

Prentice Park

Every year (until it gets cold anyway) we enjoy going to play at Prentice Park. It is nice and big, not to mention beautiful this time of year. It has a ton of different things for the kids to do, and they can just run wild! We went this week with some of Marlee's best buddies here, and I got some pretty cute shots! Man, I am gonna miss this place...and even more, these people!

Marlee

Joseph

Eva

Annie

Eva, Jacob and Marlee

Looking at these pictures, I can't help but realize how much Marlee has changed since we moved here. Her entire life that she remembers so far. She was not even a year old when we came to SD. She has grown up so much, so fast. Too fast, if you ask me. I found these pictures of her on this same merry-go-round our first and second year here and had to laugh. What a big girl she has grown to be...

First Year

Second Year...

Third Year... Vermillion has been so good to us...what am I gonna do next year without all my friends and Vermillion "family"?

7 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

she is such a cutie pie!

Thanks for posting the banner, your entries are duely noted!

mumovearls said...

cute Pictures!-nena

mumovearls said...

Tag your it! -nena check my blog for details!-n

Earl Family said...

Thanks for the updates. You pictures are awesome. I am really loving this dark hair of yours. Your kids are super adorable. What a good mom you are!

Sarah said...

Oh I miss the park in good ol' V town. I miss my friends, have fun for us.

Matt and Debbie said...

Joseph looks so big now!! I miss Prentis. It really is such a good, open, clean park.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh, I know, I miss it there too. I miss hanging out with all the neighbors and kids in the back. Glad you're still there to post pics!