Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

We are in Denver right now for the Holiday weekend and having a great time. I just wanted to take a time out and give thanks for a few things that mean the most to me.
1. Family - I have been blessed with an amazing husband. He is smart,funny, driven and so kind. AND two beautiful daughters who brighten my life EVERY SINGLE DAY! I also have 2 families (Collin's and my own) full of people that I adore, and that are great examples to me. Sisters, (including sister-in-laws) that are my best friends, and parents that are more generous than anyone I know.
2.The Church- I am so thankful for the gospel and the role it plays in my life. It helps me to become a better wife, mother and friend every day.
3. Education- These last 3 years have been a struggle, but I know they will pay off and be worth every struggle and every penny.
4. Friends- I am a very social person. I am proud to say that I have more good friends than I do fingers and toes. I am thankful for good friends who sometimes know you better than you know yourself, and can call you and talk to you like you just saw each other last night, even if its been a year or two.
The list could go on and on, but these are the things that I thank my heavenly father for on a daily basis. I am so blessed, and SO happy with my life.
I love you all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are having a great time. I had Dave try and get something planned, but it didn't quite work out I guess. :) What are your plans for the rest of the weekend? Heather & Jason are here too!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Earl said...

We love you too!

lysh said...

Brandon and I were able to get to Moses Lake last minute. Sad you couldn't be here with us. We love you!

mumovearls said...

Happy late Thanksgiving to you also! We missed you guys and wished you would have made it home!-n

Anonymous said...

Hey

Anonymous said...

Hey