Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jenny Jump UP

I know the quality of this video sucks (it was taken on my cell phone), but I thought it was funny. Kenna LOVES her Jenny Jump Up. She can swing that puppy like nobodies business. I wish I could have caught her REALLY going for it, because you would die laughing. I am going to try and get a crawling video up soon as well. She has been crawling for quite a while now, but none of her extended family has seen it, so that will come soon!

(Please, pay no attention to my messy pantry)

4 comments:

Peg and Parker said...

OMG! So much fun and so many memories of Johnnie Jump Up. Which 4 boys wore out. They loved it to pieces literally. Maybe that's why they are all a little crazy now. Hmmm I'll think on that.

New topic-Hey, e-mail the bow lesson to askthebooth@gmail.com for me would ya. people have been asking.

Tom Earl said...

I love that little girl......

mumovearls said...

Love that baby... why did I think she was sitting in a bra? hmmm that's weird... give those girlie's kisses from auntie from me. XOXOX-n

Lindsey said...

That video is so cute! Too bad my baby didn't figure out the jumper was fun until she was 2!
PS: I LOVE that batgirl costume!!! That is so dang cute - and I'm dying over your costume shopping spree - - so so so so funny.