Friday, November 14, 2008

Some Early Christmas Spirit

(Just a flashback to our first Christmas as parents...2005)
I know it is a LITTLE early for a Christmas layout, but with all the Christmas stuff out in stores already I can hardly contain myself. Christmas is BY FAR my favorite Holiday. I can't wait to put up my tree and start listening to Christmas music while we make Christmas cookies! Anyone who really knows me, knows this about me. (I know my father in-law will just laugh at this because he is one who has always noticed what I get excited about.) Christmas and Disney Land are about the only 2 things in life that make me feel giddy and like a little kid again! Merry EARLY Christmas everybody!

10 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

I LOVE Christmas too! It just makes me happy! :)

lysh said...

Your hair looks really cute in that picture...as usual! I love Christmas too! I just wish I wasn't on reserve this year. Glad you're already getting in the spirit.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Funny, I've been listening to Christmas music all week! LOL! It just puts me automatically in a happy mood. : ) And your hair is SUPER cute short!

jordan.krogman said...

When I first glanced at that photo, I didn't know who it was!! You guys both look so totally different (but awesome, nonetheless, of course!)
I don't usually get into Christmas until it's actually December. I've always felt bad for Thanksgiving...it seems to get lost between Halloween and Christmas. Poor, overlooked little Thanksgiving! ;c) haha

Tom Earl said...

Gosh that pic brings back memories!

Chelsie Wilde said...

That doesn't seem like that long ago, huh! Crazy! I am getting really excited for Christmas too, its everywhere already! P.S. I love Kenna in her Jenny Jumper, so cute! I cant get Ady to do hers, but Kenna looks like she LOVES it!! We miss you guys, hopefully we will be able to see you guys this coming year!

Claire said...

I'm with Jordan on this. I LOVE Christmas but I just can't bring myself to even think about it until after Thanksgiving. Poor neglected turkey day, indeed!

Matt and Debbie said...

Ha! You're such a goof! Merry Early Christmas to the Earl Family, too!!

Brad Christensen said...

hahahah i looooove your twilight ticker! O and you are sooooo pretty in this picture! miss ya. nicole

maccam said...

Cute hair! I hear ya girl! I hear ya! Christmas just needs to be in our lives! ") Love, Cam