Two weekends ago we went to the Washington Pavilion in Sioux Falls. It is basically a children's museum. I went with some of my friends who kids are in the Head Start program out here. Marlee had a blast. I think their favorite part was this little water thing where they got to experiment with water flow and building dams and stuff. They could have stayed there all day. By the time we got in the car, drove through Wendy's and headed home, the kids were all POOPED. I tried to take away Marlee's Jr.Bacon Cheeseburger when she fell asleep, but she would have none of it. She woke up and freaked out, grabbed it and fell back asleep. She cuddled it the rest of the way home!We had a great time, thanks for dragging us down there Brenda!
As you can see, not all of the water stayed where it was supposed to.

As you can see, not all of the water stayed where it was supposed to.Yes, these are REAL bees making honey. Yuck. When Marlee figured this out she ran and SHOVED Annie out of the way trying to save her from the Bees. I must admit, it was kind of funny.
This was pretty funny too. You push the button and this blows a beach ball straight up in the air and keeps it there. Marlee thought is was hilarious!
Jacob and Marlee making the train go





6 comments:
I love that you get out and move! Loves!!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun! Of course Marlee didn't want you to take her Jr bacon fernerburkujhndr ... oh madi.. I swear probably when the holidays are over I WILL make a trip to see u.
How fun! That astronaut suit is awesome! I would love to get together while you are here!!! We will be around any time. We are doing a small family lunch/dinner on Thanksgiving, so we would be around later that day... Friday, Saturday, Sunday... Whenever. Heather & Jason are still hoping they will be here. Flights look good right now. Hope to see you soon.
What a fun outting.
How fun!! What a great place to take the kids!!
ok Loving Marlee's curly hair! Are you sure we didn't get the wrong girls at birth Hendrix's Hair is pretty straight for being my daughter... Love all the pictures -n
Post a Comment