On Friday night I took Marlee to Disney's 100 Years of Disney-On Ice. It was awesome. We went with our friends Jessica and Ava. The girls dressed up as Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. They looked so cute and had a blast. I LOVED watching Marlee's face light up every time a new character would come out. For that 2 hours, everything in her world was right, and I loved witnessing it
She even talked me in to getting her a Cinderella snow cone (yes, it was a TOTAL rip off! Ringing up at $10...BUT it did have a really cool cup!) Her only real disappointment was that she was patiently waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Sleeping Beauty. Well, she never came. Yes, her favorite Disney Princess (for now anyway) was the ONLY princess NOT to make an appearance. They all did a song together with there princes, but not Princess Aurora or Prince Phillip. She was pretty devastated. The weird thing was they even had the "not so princess" princesses including: Mulan,Nala,and Pocahontas. Anyway, overall it was a great success and we really had a great night together. I love my little princess.
She even talked me in to getting her a Cinderella snow cone (yes, it was a TOTAL rip off! Ringing up at $10...BUT it did have a really cool cup!) Her only real disappointment was that she was patiently waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Sleeping Beauty. Well, she never came. Yes, her favorite Disney Princess (for now anyway) was the ONLY princess NOT to make an appearance. They all did a song together with there princes, but not Princess Aurora or Prince Phillip. She was pretty devastated. The weird thing was they even had the "not so princess" princesses including: Mulan,Nala,and Pocahontas. Anyway, overall it was a great success and we really had a great night together. I love my little princess.(excuse the pictures, we are leaving Tuesday so I wanted to get them up, and my computer has been acting really stupid so they are not edited.)



Prince Eric getting fresh with Ariel
Snow White and....who is her Prince?
Simba and Nala
All the love birds
Marlee and the million dollar snow cone
5 comments:
HELLO!!! His name is Prince Charming, DUH! ;) Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!1
Seriously - you had a great weekend!
Ok, that DUH was deserved. But, it seems like every princess uses "Prince Charming" so I wasn't sure who he really belonged to!
Yah!!! Prince Charming! He was charming I thought!-Love it-n
THAT snow cone was ten bucks! Well hey, I guess you can charge more if you put two colors in it!! And some people think SD isn't cool? Even the Princesses think it's worth a trip out.
Also, with all the hype over Twilight (which I don't think I've heard before these last few weeks, unless you have talked about it before and I just tuned out, which is a possibility), I think I will have to read it/see it.
Post a Comment