My Batgirl
Our Walmart has EVERYTHING, even after the holiday has passed. So, I have been waiting patiently for our friendly neighborhood Walmart to put their Halloween stuff on sale, because they still had a TON of costumes after Oct.31.So, today they were about as low as they could go. When I went to fill my RX ,I saw that ALL kids costumes were $1.00. So, I called my sisters and took their orders. Whether it be for dress up, or next years Halloween, this is what we came up with. I LOVE a good deal!
So, the grand total that it would have been was.........$465.00What I actually paid was............$29.00
Jenn, here are yours...

Ang...
(I forgot the Hannah Montana in this picture, but I DID get you one!)
Nik...


Hope you guys like them! Your kids are gonna be pumped!
Also, I went BACK to the Doctor today because my sinus infection (now in week 3) still isn't getting any better, and last night there were some weird things happening with me (I won't go into detail!). Anyway, I still have the sinus infection, but now I also have an ear infection. Nice. So here we go on round 3 of a different antibiotic. Hope this kicks it. He said if its not gone by then end of this one, I need to come back in next week for a CT, make sure there is nothing else going on. Wish me luck!
13 comments:
Sorry to hear that you are still sick.:(
I'm jealous about all the costumes you found. I was there yesterday, but they were still $3 and $4 and I just couldn't get myself to pay for them when I knew they would eventually be cheaper. Maybe I should go back tomorrow and see if there are any left???? :)
sweet on the costumes!! We did that last year and made the kids a sweet dress up box for cheap!! Our store sucked this year though. Wishing I lived near a small town walmart!
Feel better!
Sweet deal on the costumes! Can't get any better than that, for sure. I bought Aaron a good Batman costume for $5 for a Christmas present since he's HUGE into Batman, but now I feel like I totally overpaid!
Sinus and ear infections! Geez!! I bet you've been feeling great all drugged up and not even getting better for it.
Also, I love checking your blog. You are so funny!
Jeesh Mandi! I hope you get better soon! That is awesome about your Walmart!! Hallie saw Marlees Bat Women costume and says, "I WANT THAT ONE TOO!! IT IS TOO CUTE!" :). Marlee looks very cute! You can NEVER have too many costumes!!
Thanks for the love, sista! Can't wait to see you guys.
I used to get chronic sinus infections and nothing worked. I finally went to a chiropractor for a sinus adjustment. I know it sounds weird but its the only thing that worked. Call around chiropractor offices and ask if they can do a sinus adjustment. They'll tap you face and in no time the junk will start pouring out of your face. Your insurance will probably cover the visit.
Fabulous idea! So much fun too!
Nice! Where was my call to make an order?! :p That is nice that not a lot of people are there to take everything.
Hope you feel better, poor Madi- always sick.
She will be fighting crime in style!!
I think that I forgot to say how fabulous marlee is rockin that batgirl costume!!
You are so lucky, you can never get deals like that in Utah...it's so competative here for cheap stuff.
Oh man. That is just awesome. Cali is right...Utah Mormons are all about cheap stuff :0
Ok called up my sisters??? No phone call here! What Hendrix would do for that bat costume? Have no answer... She loves Batman - I told her she couldn't be Batman cause she was a girl... next time invite me in on that sweet deal-i-o!
Question: Marlee how come you are So CUTE? hugs!-Nena
Post a Comment