Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day

Elena, Olivia and Marlee

It has been SO cold here lately. Luckily, today we actually hit like 20 degrees so we got to go outside! YAY! Some of our best buddies out here are the little triplets that live in our building( and their mom). They and Marlee have missed each other so much lately. They had a good time outside this afternoon making snow angels, throwing snow at each other, and of course...screaming bloody murder when they started to realize how FREEZING they were. We love them so much.MarleeAnybody seen Karla? Little Lena Loony Pants (our nickname)Olivia...what goes up, must come down...The "angels" making angels

Yes, that is me, out in "public" (not to mention in a picture) with my hair in buns and not a stitch of make up on. Shocking. Try to contain yourselves.

8 comments:

maccam said...

okay- catch up. Oh my goodness- -42! I'm so sorry for you girl. At least you will have a beautiful white Christmas. We are sitting at low to mid 60's here in AZ. It's actually heaven. We live through 4 month of yuckiness for this though. I will admit, I miss snow angels. Marlee is the prettiest little girl! Oh, and cute red lipstick. ") Love, Cam

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how much fun you guys are having makes me jealous! YOu girls are so adorable!

Tess said...

Public now constitutes being right outside your house? Yikes! I will make a grocery store run without make-up and not think twice about it. :)
PS LOVE the lipstick from the other post...you're such a fun mom!

Christina said...

And you still look amazing. Not fair! :) Glad you got to enjoy the snow and not completely freeze.

Tonya Bennett said...

You sound like me...I an never in public with out makeup on. You still look good! I need your address! Email it to me tonyabennett711@hotmail.com. Thanks

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

your hot without makeup! not so much me.

Tom Earl said...

Gosh ur hot!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Cute little snow babies! It's been freeeeezing out here too. I hardly leave the house these days either. You look great as always, you're so photogenic! I'm really digging the lipstick in your previous post!