We have made a decision. It's been a long, and stressful process, but we have decided that after graduation in May we will be moving to Moses Lake Washington. As most of you read in a previous post I am having seriously mixed emotions about it. I am really sad that (at least for now) we will be so far away from my family and old friends. At the same time, I feel SO blessed that I love my in-laws just as much as I love my own family. I am excited to see what the future there brings us, and I look forward to being with that side of the family more than we have been able to since we got married. Thank you all for your prayers and support...I know there are only more trying times ahead in the next year or so and I only hope that we are as blessed in this decision as we have been in our decision to move here, to South Dakota. We really are gonna miss it.
Oh man, I almost forgot to give a shout out and a HUGE thank you to Nena and Ryan (and Doug and Connie, since it is their house)who offered to let the 4 of us move in with them and add to the chaos. We are so grateful to have such wonderful siblings who are willing to put up with us for however many months this may be. You guys are the best and Marlee can't wait to be "sisters" with Hendrix...she asks every day if we can move to Washington yet. We love you guys.
12 comments:
welcome to black hole that is moses lake!
Decisions are so hard, especially when it affects your whole family. I am sure you made the right one. You are very lucky to have awesome in-laws and that you will be able to be close to them.
It is too bad you won't be coming out this way--but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time living there! I bet it feels good to have your decision made!!!
see ya there this summer!!!!
Yahoo!!!! This is going to be so much FUN!-nena
*tear* Thank goodness for the internet! I'm going to miss you! It takes me so long to feel like I'm a "real friend" with someone and it seems like in Vermillion people leave right as that feeling sets in. On the upside, I suppose I am quickly accumulating friends all over the country and wonderful excuses to visit new places!
I guess I'll have to bug you more before you take off on me!
This is great news!! We are all giddy to have you guys close.
Glad for you that you made your decision.
We know you just wanted to live a little closer to Forks, Washington, that's the real reason, right? jk. good for you guys, sounds awesome!
Yay for you guys!!!! It's so nice to know where you are going, huh? I'm so happy for you guys and I'm sure you'll be happy wherever you go - - are you sure you don't want to go to New Jersey???
Best of luck!!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Post a Comment