Well, once again only two of us made it to church today. Makenna had been acting funny last week, just not really herself. She wasn't sleeping real well, she was a little more irritable and wasn't even eating/drinking normally. I brought her into the Dr. and he said he thought she might be having a reaction to her Chicken Pox vaccination. He said, if this is what it was then right around 2 weeks she may actually break out in a rash/get some chicken pox. Well, yesterday (two weeks after the vaccine) we noticed a little bit of a rash spreading over the trunk of her body. Poor thing, so naturally, I left her home today with Collin, even though they told me they didn't think she would be contagious. On the bright side, Marlee gave her first Prayer in PRIMARY. It was cool, she did so well and wasn't even the slightest bit scared. It was a "proud mom" moment. I love her so much. We snagged a couple of pictures before we left in the outfit Auntie Jenn sent her for Christmas, as promised. Thanks Jenn she looked so cute! (Well, at least until she ripped giant holes in her brand new pink tights in the first hour...) Maybe next week they will finally wear their Christmas dresses...

6 comments:
What a cute dress. Her hair looks so cute too! I really should have had you give me some tips while we lived by you. Your hair and Marlee's hair always looks so cute. Hope Kenna feels better soon!
Gosh your hair is long! Dang you both are so gorgeous!
Marlee's cute and all...but seriously, I need to channel some of you into my life. You look gorgeous!
Awwww...she looks so sweet!
I'm sorry to hear about Makenna's reaction to her vaccine. That's gotta be so sad, watching her go through all the yuckies like that. :c( I hope the rash and discomfort don't last too long.
You look absolutely gorgeous, as usual. My New Year's resolution this year was to make an attempt (see...not fully committing here...) to actually get dressed, put on SOME makeup, and fix my hair every day. So far it's not going so well. I need to channel my inner Mandi! ;c)
OK, seriously if there's not a health issue with your family then something feels a little off. I miss you, and of course I need to add to your beauty comments. ALways looking fabulous.
I agree- Marlee's dress is adorable and your hair is so LONG and beautiful! I'm totally coveting! I'm taking prenatal just for my hair to grow. I'm sorry to hear about MaKenna's allergy! Poor little girl. No fun. And don't worry about the whole walking thing. In a way I'm a little jealous. I don't want them to grow up. I want them to stay our babies longer. Love, Cam
Post a Comment