Monday, January 12, 2009

My Sunbeam

Yesterday was Marlee's first week in Primary (or cry-mary as she calls it). I didn't get any pictures of her leaving for church because well, I had been barfing and really didn't even think of it. It is such a momentous occasion though. My "baby" is a Sunbeam! It seems crazy to me that I am old enough to have a child that will be singing obnoxiously loud in the primary program this year, or embarrassing me when she gets up to give a scripture or prayer and runs away scared. I am so excited to see how she does being with the "big kids". I can believe she is a "big kid". I love her so much and she has SUCH a wacky little personality. I really hope she can start to learn more about our Savior and what church is really all about, now that she doesn't get snack time anymore. I will get some pictures up next week, hopefully my girls will get to wear their "Christmas dresses" on Sunday. Between my surgery, Nana leaving last Sunday, church being cancelled, and all of us being sick, we haven't all been together for over a month!

10 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

I forgot that she turned 3 last year. i can't believe she's in sunbeams, whoa! poor reesie still has a whole year of nursery again. i suppose marlee will be a grade older than reese in school.

you know we would love love love to have you guys come out here and visit in the spring, that'd be so awesome!

we've been thinking of you with your surgery and all the big decisions you have coming up this spring/summer! good luck!!! love you and miss you tons!

The Workmans said...

Hey, it looks like you found us. I found your blog awhile ago, and thought I had commented, but I might not have.
I'm sorry to hear about your surgery, I hoping your feeling better. Also, I can totally empathize with what your going through about where to move. We really thought we'd move back closer to Utah/family, but the Lord always has a better plan for us than we have for ourselves. Trust him and everything will turn out the way it is supposed to. Good Luck with everything.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I cannot help but relate to your last post. Just remember that whatever brings peace or helps the future look a little more clear is likely the best thing. Heavenly Father is watching out for you and knows what's best...even when it's what's hardest. Good luck. Keep us posted. Marlee's a sunbeam!!!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Its so crazy that our girls are already in Primary!! She is so sweet! Hallie will have to call Marlee and they will have to tell each other able Sunbeams and whatever else :). I hope you guys feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Marlee will be a great sunbeam! She has that fun personality that any teacher would love! I hope your feeling better. There is obviously something great waiting for you in Washington and as long as you trust the Lord you'll be fine no matter what! We love and miss you so much. I do hope you call whenever your in town.

Stevenson's said...

That's so fun that she's in primary now! Best of luck with where your going to be moving.. AZ sounds great doesn't it?!
So can you not click on my photos to make them bigger? are they small even just on my page? HUm.. yeah we need to catch up!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww a Sunbeam! How cute! I want to see pics of your cute girls in their dresses! :)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Me again. I was gonna text you but figured it's too late there. Anyway, thanks for fowardining our mail to us. I wish I could have driven out and got it myself! Maybe when all this snow clears up, that'll increase our chances of getting together. Love ya!

Lucas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucas said...

Idnam! I miss you and your comments on my blog! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written. However, I've updated my blog and plan to share more. Hopefully my life will spice itself up a little bit...that didn't sound very proactive now, did it? Haha! Love you!

P.S. Your kids are so big and beautiful!