I just had to write a quick note. I almost had a panic attack on the way home from church today. Marlee is starting school tomorrow. My BABY! Oh my gosh. I know it's "just pre-school", but it is 4 days a week, 3 1/2 hours a day, and 2 meals! We got her backpack all ready tonight, and let her pick out her outfit. (Let's just hope I can do her hair after the scissor incident this evening...more on that later.) Everyone keep your fingers crossed...hope it's a good day!
2 comments:
What?! How old is she?! How did you find a school for her age that is that long a day, and that many days a week? How much is it? (if thats ok to ask...). Wes goes only two days a week for an hour and a half, and even next year he'll only go three days a week for 2and a half hours.....anyways.....it is pretty eye opening...are we really that old?
Congratulations! Welcome to the school world. Don't worry, give it a week and you will fall in love just like the rest of us.
Post a Comment