I am having the hardest time getting back in the swing of things, it's like I have a vacation hangover. We got back to SD late Sunday night, and got thrown right back in the mix Monday morning. Marlee had school, Collin had school and things have been crazy. After being gone almost 2 1/2 weeks I am completely overwhelmed with crap all around the house needing to be properly put away. So annoying. Anyway, we had a really nice visit to Colorado. We always do. Of coarse, the first weekend there we went to Vegas which was a blast. Then Collin came back to SD alone to do the next week of school while I stayed in Co. He came back for the following week because it was spring break. We hung out with family, friends, I got to go to a really good friends baby shower, took the kids to Amazing Jake's, and all sorts of fun stuff. I have SO many pictures from the break, so I apologize in advance and hope nobody gets bored...
Amazing Jake's

The rides were actually kinda fun! Marlee LOVED it there. It was so fun to watch her.


Kenna on the train....the only ride she could go on


Mar and I on the go-karts. What makes them SO fun? I drive everyday, but I just love go-karts!
Kenna was exhausted after all the action!
Sunday Dinner aka "Chaos"
What would all of these little princesses do if Nana didn't have so many dress-ups at her house?
Lucky for them, she found a nice lady who's daughters were in dance and sold them all to her cheap...
Don't they just look like a couple of Gossip Girls? 
Cousins
Hunter has a soft spot for this little girl!

Kenna and Owen in the bath. These two were crackin' me up. So fun.
Em's Shower
Emily was my first friend in Kindergarten. I am happy to say that 20+ years later, we are still extremely close, and I was thrilled that they planned her shower for spring break so I could be there. Love you Em, can't wait to meet Brycen!
4 comments:
Love the gossip girls picture, that is so true! "Oh my gosh, can you believe her outfit!?!?" Of course I also love the pics of HK and Kenna, so precious!
OMG! The kids are all grown up! What the? That is a great picture of you as well! Thanks for the picts and update........
We miss you guys SO much already! It was so great to get to spend time with you guys and the babies. We had a BLAST Saturday night and boy did we laugh a lot! By the way, you need to learn how to turn on the headlights in your mom's car! That was fricken hilarious! Love you! Can't wait to see you again soon!!!
Looks like so much fun! Bring those princesses my way!
Post a Comment