I HAD to come write this down real quick before I forgot. I jumped in the shower this morning while the girls were downstairs eating breakfast. Just as I was stepping out Marlee walked in. Our conversation went a little bit like this:
Marlee: (patting my bare tummy)"You have a baby in there mommy?"
Me:"nope, that is just mommy's left-over chubby from baby Kenna..."
Marlee: "Oh, hmmm....I have a boyfriend in my tummy"
Me:"No....that's not were you keep boyfriends"
Marlee:"Oh, well I have a BABY in my tummy then."
Me:"ummm.....ok" (What am I supposed to say?)
Marlee:"It's baby Jesus Christ.....and baby Belle.... and baby Cinderella. Like the Chiclets!"
Me: "Wow....that's..... yeah. Let's go downstairs...."
I really had to try not to laugh. Apparently now she knows that babies CAN come in three's. Why can't Jesus, Belle and Cinderella be triplets? Still not really sure what to say about that....wow.
7 comments:
YOU TOTALLY MADE MY MORNING! That's awesome!
Hilarious!!!! Thanks for the giggle.
Sheese, you should've posted a warning. I almost spit my pop out all over the place!
Duh! Everyone knows that the perfect triplet combo would be Jesus, Belle, and Cindarella!
Haha, good story.
Nope, no secrets! LOL. Just my little bow website. You can find a link to it from our blog. :) The baby-face link.
That is great, don't ya just love their perspective on things? What a crack up! I love how she calls the triplets the chiclets.
LOL!! Marlee's a crack up! Love all the easter pics, too, and the girls look smashingly fancy!
Post a Comment