Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thanks

I am totally overwhelmed with all of the responses to my post yesterday. I sat here this afternoon reading all the comments and thanking my lucky stars I have so many amazing friends/family members who care about me and my family.
I am much more calm today. I have done some research and talked to a few people. I feel a lot less scared. There is just something about the unknown that makes me panic, especially when it comes to my kids. Things are looking up and I have chilled out enough to know that she is going to be just fine...even if there is a surgery involved (fingers crossed it doesn't go that way). Kenna is such a sweet little girl, I am just glad to have her. Thank you to all who are sending your prayers. They are much appreciated, and in fact, I think have already helped. We will be meeting with the specialist up in Sioux Falls on May 18th (that is the soonest they could see her). We will take it from there and know what we need to do next to get her to 100% and hopefully walking soon!

3 comments:

SnellieFam said...

We love you kenna!

lysh said...

Oh my sweet little girl! Please give her hugs and kisses from me. I am so sorry. Everything will be ok. Let me know if I can do anything.

Nicole said...

Wow you sure have had a lot going on lately. Poor little Kenna... I hope everthing turns out okay. She is such a little cutie. Good luck with everything in the next little while and Congrats to you both on finishing school! Yay!