Today was SUCH a long day. I was grumpy and feeling like crap all day (as you can probably tell by reading my last post). I decided to take the girls to the pool after they woke up from a late nap due to Doctors appointments. We didn't get home til almost 7:30 and we hadn't had dinner yet. I made dinner and got them in the bath around 8:30 (which for our family is late. My kids are always in bed by 8...for my sanity). I got Kenna bathed and out of the tub, and ran to get a diaper. When I got back to her room, this is what I found:
She got a lot higher, but I was so scared she was gonna fall I put the camera down and then reprimanded her. I got her in a diaper and her jammies and then started cleaning up the mess she made when I heard an "Uh-Oh Mom" and a splash from the bathroom. When I walked in this time I saw this:
Marlee, hearing the tone of my voice, was obviously afraid for her life.
Kenna on the other hand...thought it was quite funny! Worst part is, that fresh diaper I JUST put on her was one of my last ones... stinker.
I think she may be starting the terrible two's a little early. Needless to say, it is now past 9:30 and both of my kids are still up. Oh well. A not-so-perfect ending to my not-so-perfect day. We'll try again tomorrow.
8 comments:
They haven't even met and yet they are sooo much alike :). Adysen is going through the same fun fun faze! I love boh of their faces in the second picture. It cracks me up! Cute, cute girls!!
How Hilarious!!!! As a mother you don't know weather to laugh or cry at some of the things your kids do, especially when you're stressed. I'm sure you definitely saw the humor in that. I told you you have to watch out for the quiet ones!!
Rejeanne and Makenna seem to be two of a kind. Rejeanne hopped in to a running bath that was NOT intended for her at 11pm the other night, complete with diaper on (she rarely keeps clothes on). Personally, I like the kids with a little spunk because they always keep me laughing no matter how upset I am with them. Not sure if that is good or bad, but oh well!
i love the butt shot-blackmail later! haha I have to be careful with austin(2yrs.old) the second i turn around he's jumping back in the tub too! yeah-he just laughs everytime he gets yelled at- makes you wanna pull your hair out! hang in there!
I love this post! hahaha So funny! I'm sorry you had a bad day but man are your little girls cute!
Our daughters are freaking cute. Keep your chin up love you.
That is so funny. I hear ya! We know really CUTE but naughty stinkers really well in this home too! She is so cute in that tub you have to admit. I love Marlee face in that picture. PRICELESS! I know, life is sometimes just crappy even when you are trying to do everything right! It will get better, it's only so we can laugh about it later and relate to others. (I have to say that to myself more often than I want to admit. :) ) We are praying that Collin passes the BAR! Good luck to him! Love, Cam
P.S. Hopefully they slept in for you!
Post a Comment