I admit it. I like Twilight. I also admit, I am really looking forward to New Moon coming out and going to the midnight showing with my mom, sisters, and girlfriends. I thought I would put this NEW trailer up for those who haven't seen it. I know my sisters haven't. (Oh, and all you closet lovers can watch without anyone knowing)...enjoy.
5 comments:
I dont think I can wait till November! I might just have to read the books again during my wait! LOVE IT!!!!
I'm out of the closet!
Tom. You crack me up.
Thanks for that Mandi. It was just what I needed before bed :)
I hadn't seen the trailer, but I've already committed to the midnight showing out here. Matt got me the books last month for my b-day and I've read them and become a fan. Actually, I liked the first movie, too, but I saw that via Redbox not too long ago.
AHHHHHH! Just a little girl porn for ya. Me and Tiff are going to the midnight show also. AHHHHH!
Post a Comment