So as everyone knows, Marlee's hair is usually up in ponies of some sort. I always feel like I have to pull at least the front back because she has such a fro. What can I say? I am not used to curly hair. Anyway, I decided the other day before she left for preschool to try to blow dry it and try to leave most of it down. I didn't have a small diffuser, so I just used some product and my hand. Man.... she is curly! I always try to imagine her when she is older and wonder if she will still have these curls... I hope so...I love my little Curly Sue.

7 comments:
She is so adorable and her hair looks great. Hope those curls stay!
Gorgeous! When she gets older, you'll be swinging a bat to keep all them boys away.
I love her hair down and curly like that! SO frekni' cute! I can not wait to see you in a few days!
Gorgeous!
I love her curly hair. She's lucky you know how do do it too. She's a doll!!
So, so cute!!
So beautiful!!! From one curly sue mother to the next....I hope they stay too. Their unique and original and she IS GORGEOUS.
Post a Comment