A Whitmill family tradition is to go to the Taste of Colorado every Labor Day. It was really fun, although as the years go on and our family grows it gets more and more chaotic! It was still really fun, as usual, and my favorite thing is still the roasted sweet corn! I had two this year...delicious!
All 11 Whitmill grandkids
Marlee turned to me as we walked away after this picture and said "Hey mom, that was one BIG LADY!" They thought she was pretty cool.
The kids all wanted to get their faces painted at the Taste, but it was $7 per kid, so we decided to do our own face paint at the BBQ that night. Of course, after I made Marlee a butterfly, ALL the girls wanted to be butterflies, so I used what we had and did what I could! They thought it was cool. We made Hunter a pirate, but I must not have snapped a picture.

Other than having my husband gone, it was a really fun weekend!
1 comment:
The girls looked so cute! Thanks for doing their faces for them.
Post a Comment