Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Employed

Collin FINALLY had his interview with B & S Law firm yesterday (I don't know if I am supposed to write their name, since this is a public blog). Anyway, they don't have an attorney position available right now (nobody does), but they did offer him a clerking position and the chance to work his way up. We jumped on it. The market is SO terrible right now, no one is hiring and if they are they want 3-5 years experience. Anyway, this is a good firm and decent money, so we are extremely thankful for the chance. I have NEVER been so excited to pay my bills. We were going on 6 months with no income coming right out of school, and it has been nothing but stress. I will be so glad to see that first paycheck and try to catch back up with life. Hallelujah!

9 comments:

dirty>south said...

"B.S." law firm. Great name.

Congrats man.

Christina said...

Yay! That is so exciting. Congrats.

Chelsie Wilde said...

Thats awesome and a huge relief! We went 8 months without a paycheck, I know how stressful that gets! Congrats to you guys!! That is great news!

Angie said...

money is always good. congrats.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Congratulations!!!!! Oh what a weight off your shoulders!

Matt and Debbie said...

Again, congratulations!! Can you say house hunting anytime soon?!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

way to go! That's such great news!

The Hoyt's said...

Tell him Congrats! I am sooo excited for you guys and I promise that the excitement of paying bills will fade very quickly! Jonathan might apply for a job in Denver. Who knows maybe we can be next door neighbors?!?!?

Earl Family said...

We are thrilled for you!