the day to day trials and triumphs of raising our little stinkers
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Pretty Pretty Princesses
On Saturday, a local Halloween shop did a "Meet the Princesses" day. So, Marlee, Lizzie and Tori got all dressed up and we took them. It was really cute. Marlee has never been to Disney Land/World, so she's never really met the Princesses. She was in awe. She was SO excited when we saw them, but when she actually got to go hug them and take pictures she wouldn't speak. It was actually kind of funny. I did make the mistake of telling Belle, she actually kind of looked like Belle and then we all had to back pedal...because she IS the real Belle...right? Oh well, I don't think they caught on. It was a fun little outing. We had apple cider and they gave them princess bags with candy. Very cute idea, I am glad we went.
That is a really good idea. I bet the "princesses" thought it was so fun to see all those cute little girls getting so excited. Now, you've got to take her to Disneyland!!
We know, it' a Gott-A-Costume...I questioned if I should put it on the Blog...didn't know if that was a no no. Anyways, we've been there more than once, and he was a great Belle. We had a good time.
So fun! What a great idea, I wish they had something like that around here! Maybe we should meet up in Disneyland ad play with the Princesses there too, huh!?
10 comments:
What a cute idea. How fun!
That is so sweet! Your girls are beautiful, what a great treat for them.:D
That is a really good idea. I bet the "princesses" thought it was so fun to see all those cute little girls getting so excited. Now, you've got to take her to Disneyland!!
Marlee is so cute as always! I love the idea! Cute pics!!!
Marlee is so cute as always! I love the idea! Cute pics!!!
So fun. I'm sure your girls were in heaven. mIne would have been. Congrats to you both on passing the bar. That is great news!
That's one of my mom's shops and the Belle your daughter is hugging is my sister Kylie. Glad you were able to go out and support thier shop.
We know, it' a Gott-A-Costume...I questioned if I should put it on the Blog...didn't know if that was a no no. Anyways, we've been there more than once, and he was a great Belle. We had a good time.
Marlee is so cute. What fun!!!! Yay, that Collin passed!
So fun! What a great idea, I wish they had something like that around here! Maybe we should meet up in Disneyland ad play with the Princesses there too, huh!?
Post a Comment