For several weeks, our little family impatiently awaited the arrival of "Auntie Tiff" and "Baby Paige". She had sweet baby Paige 4 months ago. We were supposed to drive out to Utah for the blessing, unfortunately, that week my girls got H1N1. Needless to say, we had to cancel our trip. Southwest was running a great sale, so we got her a ticket to bring Paige to us! They got in on Friday morning and left on Monday afternoon. We had SO much fun with them, and it was so good to finally meet me newest pseudo-niece. I love Tiff like a sister, and I love Paige like a niece. Tiff is one of the most amazing, loyal, considerate people I have ever met. I am lucky to call her one of my best friends. I love how she loves my girls, and now I can love hers just as much. She is that friend, that no matter how much time passes between visits, or phone calls we remain the same. It doesn't matter what we do, we have fun doing it. Marlee cried all the way home from the airport. It was really sad. I am so glad they got to come, and even more glad the Paige survived my daughters and nieces! Miss them already! 













An added bonus of when we see each other, is that we both get to have our hair done! There are few people (besides myself) that I trust with this mop. It was nice to have my hair done "for real". This isn't the best shot, but I knew Dad (Earl) would want to see what we did. The colors are a little off in the picture, I think due to the angle and flash. We made it really dark, did some red highlights throughout the middle section, and left my random blonde throughout the bottom. We also cut off 3 inches. Love it. Thanks Tiff.
6 comments:
Freakin awesome!
I freakin' love you!!! I love my hair as well! I can not wait until we get to hang out again! Love the pictures!
Mandi! I CANNOT believe how long your hair is...NO FAIR! dude. looks awesome! miss ya!
Does this mean you won't be coming to Utah now? That is no fair. I was looking forward to seeing you guys. Your hair looks cute! I need something done with mine. I haven't done anything to it since you trimmed it last ( I think that was in April). I wish you lived closer to do my hair! Maybe I'll have to look your friend up. Is she expensive?
Looks like fun! If Marlee and Kenna are anything like my girls I bet they had a blast with cute little Paige! Hopefully next time we can all get together! P.S. Both of your hair looks great!
Post a Comment